Everybody knows it – Mousse au chocolat! A dessert for every event. It’s easy and fast to make but it sounds like a luxury dessert. Sometimes the easiest things are the best things.
Ever since I first tasted Mousse au Chocolat, I have been totally enthusiastic about it. And every chance I get, I want it. With every spoonful, you enter chocolate heaven. The dark cream lies fluffy on the spoon. It melts on your tongue.
Mousse au Chocolat is ideal for brunch, birthdays and other events. Desserts are also always welcome. And in my opinion, it should not be missed at any event. But maybe that is because I am a total chocolate lover. No matter how full I am, a little chocolate always works. But that also applies to desserts in general. What do you think?
- 200g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 200ml cream
- 2tbsp sugar
- 50g butter
How to make the mousse au chocolat
- Separate the eggs.
- Whip the egg whites and cream in a bowl until stiff.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a water bath.
- Whip the egg yolk until creamy. Now add the sugar and continue beating.
- Add the melted chocolate with a spoon.
- Finally, fold the egg white into the chocolate cream with a spoon.
- Put the mousse au chocolat in the fridge for about 2 hours.