You love chocolate? But you want to eat healthy food? That doesn’t necessarily mean shutting the chocolate out of your life! This chocolate cream contains almost no sugar. The best part? It already covers your chocolate needs in small quantities! You can use it as a spread, use it on a cake or just eat it!
My plan was to bake a chocolate cheesecake. But when I tasted the cream, I was speechless. Creamy, chocolaty, sweet in a healthy way – all wrapped in a cream.
Immediately it became part of the things that should not be missing on my breakfast table. So I can enjoy my bread with chocolate spread every morning, but I am not reminded with every bite of how much sugar I bite into.
Do you know that – you eat a chocolate spread and your whole mouth is like glued together? That won’t happen to you here! Another argument why you should reach for this cream.
- 250g dark chocolate
- 600g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder not sweet
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate pudding powder
- 180g cream
How to make the chocolate cream
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
- Meanwhile the cream cheese is filled into a bowl and stirred with a hand mixer. That way it loosens up a bit.
- Add sugar, chocolate pudding powder and cocoa powder. The cream cheese is now stirred again with the other ingredients until it is smooth. It is only stirred until the cream is well mixed and nice and creamy.
- Now it is ready for consumption! You can also keep it in glasses in the fridge and eat it anytime.